Design of Software for Embedded Systems
The course covers basic principles of software design and development for embedded systems, with a special emphasis on automotive systems.
This course contains a software project over 5 weeks, which is part of the tutorial.
The following topics will be covered in the lecture:
- Introduction and basic concepts
- Functional and non-functional requirements on embedded software
- Real-time execution environments and operating systems
- Programming languages and middleware for embedded systems
- Model-driven development for embedded systems
- Latest trends from research and practice
All lecture material is available in OPAL.
Registration for tutorials is also taking place in OPAL.
- Tutorial 1
- Tutorial 2
- Tutorial 3
- Tutorial 4
- Tutorial 5